Monday, April 11, 2011

Monster High Party

Because you're so SCARY COOL!Here is the dessert table for my daughter, Kinsley's 10th Birthday. She is a little addicted to Monster High and well we just had to have a Monster High Party. Everything was pink and black with a little splash of turquoise. LOVE IT! Freaky Fabulous Party invites made with My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up... of course.
Yummy cupcakes! I ordered black with white cupcake wrappers from the etsy shop Hey Yo Yo! So cute and I ordered the images for the toppers off of etsy also but I can't find the info of the person I bought it from. It was images for those bottle cap necklaces I just printed them on letter size paper instead of 4x6. I also made the bottle cap necklaces but will have to show those tomorrow as I realized I did not take pictures of them.
Soda bottles...labels made with My Digital Studio.

These are the gift bags that had a cute little fleece flower, Bath & Body Works hand Sanitizer and a Monster High bottle cap necklace. Plus the cute little M&M despencer and my custom Monster High M&M's I ordered via www.myM&M's.com


I got these cute little Monster High Tatoos from Justice. You can see them at www.shopjustice.com.
Kinsley's Monster High Dolls
These cute tissue paper flowers were so fun to make, super easy and way cost effective.




I love comments and would love what you have to say about my SCARY COOL Monster High party.

If you would like more information on My Digital Studio visit my website at www.stampinkrystal.stampinup.net. There are so many fabulous downloads available to use not only with your MDS by with any digital program.


Thanks for looking.

Krystal


7 comments:

  1. I just did one of three monster high birthday parties for my 3 daughters! I love your decorations! We moms are SOOO awesome I hope our kids enjoy the parties as much as we did making them special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning my daughter's Monster High party for next Saturday, she'll be 8! I love your party ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be the best website I have viewed so far... out of 100's! NOT kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am planning my daughter's 8th birthday party....it's not til January 2016 but I am planning a little earlier this time. She loves Draculaura so I am going all out as usual. I love the ideas that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright pink color very much. Baby shower of my friend at one of the royal event venue Atlanta was great. Luncheon dishes were all my favorite and cake cutting ceremony done by mommy to be was amazing. Clicked many pictures and eagerly waiting for the new born.

    ReplyDelete
  6. เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ Ambbet สล็อตออนไลน์เว็บตรงที่มาเเรงที่สุดตอนนี้ ทางเข้าเล่นหลัก PG SLOT SLOTXO JOKER เเละ ค่ายอื่นๆ มากกว่า 20 ค่าย สมัครสล็อต เปิดยูสใหม่รับโปรเด็ดเพียบ !! สมาชิกใหม่ฝาก 10 รับ 100 วอเลท ไม่มีบัญชีก็เล่นได้ โปรโมชั่นเด็ดที่ผู้เล่นห้ามพลาด ฝากรับสิบรับหลักร้อย ถอนได้จริง !! เลือกรับได้หลังฝากเสร็จ บริการ ฝาก-ถอน AUTO 24 ชั่วโมง.

    ReplyDelete